Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Natalina!

Happy Birthday, Baby!!!

Today is Natalina's second birthday.

Two years ago today, Natalina was born at 1:20 am, here at the farm. A special thanks to our wonderful midwife and friend, Laura Hamilton!

It amazes me how quickly the time has passed, and what a sweet and loving daughter we have in our lives. I cannot imagine my life without her, in fact, I cannot remember my life before her. I am thankful each day for her, even on the tough days, when we just can't seem to get along.

She is a force of nature, and I am humbled by her and ever grateful for her presence. She teaches me new things all the time, and I hope that I can help her to discover how amazing and beautiful this world can be.
Love and Blessings,

Heidi

















No comments:

Post a Comment